Quaker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Really Thick & Chunky Oatmeal Cookies?

Really thick & chunky oatmeal cookies? - quaker oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

I just oatmeal cookie recipe on the box of the Quakers, and not at all what I expected ... was very greasy and flat. When I was growing up, my grandmother (I'm serious! Used) to make the best oatmeal cookies in the world ... The very thick, almost 90% of oats, chocolate chips and were ... they were a little on the crunchy side, and sometimes refrigerate or freeze and are fantastic! Does anyone know a recipe dense and thick, oatmeal cookies .... The closest you can do is a bowl of oatmeal with chocolate chips inside to eat:) I think the secret would Crisco ... I'm definitely not the time with partially hydrogenated fats Oprah ... but apart from that I'm open!

0 comments:

Post a Comment