Message Marrige Card What Are You Views On Sex Before Marrige?

What are you views on sex before marrige? - message marrige card

I am 16 years old. I waited until the age of 16 years, have a friend. And someone I old for two months. But he dumped me. But now I think will be together. I know I do. But he asked me if you ever thought about sex (Telecommunications, admission free to ask whatever you want), and I told him. and asked if he had said he yes. I wanted to wait until she got married she wanted to wait until it out of the school. I asked him if he wanted to wait until he learned in school, he said, not really. He knows what he wants to wait.

But the only reason that I expect is that I do not want to use for sex. I know he wouldnt do it. Another reason is that not take the relations of the school forever. I know 5 people who are still not married. I just do not know. I mean, I know that many people do not believe that a big deal.
And I know eventually, it is about the process of what I want.
But what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment