Excessive Cm While On Mirena 10DPO????Could It Be Possible. Please Help Ease My Mind. HELP>?

10DPO????Could It be Possible. Please help ease my mind. HELP>? - excessive cm while on mirena

AP.
PLEASE HELP.Took four tests3dpo, 7dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo. BFN, but we all thought it was too early. BFN Praying is wrong.
The last 2 days I was very excessive MC is not normal for me even before the start of the AF (I'm usually very dry and that's what I know, I'll start when I'm fresh) and this afternoon, when I came home checked the cervix (the hign fluctuate almost untouchable VERY seems half the sense of position). This morning was very high, and this afternoon was a mid-term (rates). While I was clear to me that the examination was much wetter, so you usually do not, then I check the site (yes, I know that many of you say that this is not healthy but my body) I am looking for opinions and stories of other things not as they shouldIt does not.
*** In any case, this period was very wet when I pull my finger was very, very resilient white liquid, and when I wiped on the toilet paper was a little yellow (kind of snot) Sorry TMI, if not rough be ... I thought I would not ovulate, and that's what I OPK and NEG Band 100% used ...
Is there still a chance that you are pregnant, and the remaining position ???????.
I'd also seems a bit lower abdominal cramps, and even today, and the breasts, there is one million tiny red veins near nipple and areola, and nearly all see things in the pits around the areola .. .
Is that possible? I'm about to start on 16 or 17 years. and you want to know

2 comments:

SarahM said...

It is still too early to achieve a positive outcome. I expect a few more days and try again. Good luck! :)

Peyton Jack born 7-13-09 said...

I had a + at 10 DPO.

I hope this might your monthly

Baby Powder

Post a Comment